A leading Tier 1 US-based Cable Operator wanted to track the investments and deployments from a network upgrade initiative and its corresponding impact on the network performance and customer experience.
Balanced Score Card
- Developed a framework for Balanced Score Card initiative
- Engaged cross-functionally to gather reporting requirements
- Defined the metrics and identified corresponding data sources
- Collected data from identified sources and scrubbed it for abnormalities
- Developed a comprehensive excel model for analyzing the data
- Assessed the impact of spending on network performance and customer experience
- Created views of activity and spending by network stack and market
- Prepared executive presentation material to convey insights from the analysis
- Conducted training to help client develop the reporting capability in-house
- The client received the capability to correlate the financial investments to improvements in network and customer KPIs at a national, regional, and market level.
- The client used the material to inform the C-level executives and the board of directors on a monthly cadence.
- The effort piqued further interest in data analytics to answer several business problems facing the client.