A leading Tier 1 Cable Operator recruited DTS to create a program-level Responsibility Matrix (RACI) to manage the complete life cycle for all Fiber To The Home and WiFi initiatives from product inception to product launch.
Fiber To The Home and WiFi RACI
- DTS developed a framework on how all the teams interact with each other.
- Interviewed leadership to understand the roles and responsibilities
- Created a fulfillment and assurance architectures
- Developed a standardized RACI methodology
- Created service fulfillment and assurance RACI for all FTTH and WiFi initiatives
- Analyzed existing gaps within the current organization
- Presented and resolved existing gaps with different stake holders
- Presented new program-level responsibility matrix proposal to the teams
- Adjusted RACI through multiple implementation cycles
- The client’s overall performance improved by defining clear roles and responsibilities across all teams and gained cost synergies from standardizing program level RACI.
- The client optimized operations by assigning clear roles and responsibilities within the different teams (avoiding duplicate efforts and costs).
- The client provided recommended organizational changes to improve effectiveness.