A leading cable operator with one of the largest fiber deployment base engaged DTS for 9 months to develop a full suite of Fiber to the Home Training across the organization catering a broad array of target audience.
Fiber To The Home Training
- Developed a framework for FTTH Training initiative
- Gathered requirements to identify the topic areas and target audiences
- Developed a proposal to develop a training suite across
- 4 Areas – Market Landscape, Program, Technology, Network – and
- 5 Tracks – Managers, Planners, Designers, Construction, Maintenance
- Developed content leveraging prior experience in FTTH engagements
- Engaged stakeholders and subject matter experts to deliver modules
- FTTH Project Lifecycle, FTTH Design Governance, WiFi Governance
- RFoG Deep Dive, PON Deep Dive, High-level Technology Architecture
- FTTH Network Design, FTTH Network Construction
- FTTH Service Assurance, FTTH Project Financial Lifecycle Analysis,
- Collaborated with the training team to on-board these modules on the training website
- The FTTH training suite addressed the training gap in several areas such as Program Management, Design, Planning, Construction, and Maintenance of FTTH networks.
- The training enabled a widespread audience in the Outside Plant Team to ramp up quickly on processes, technology and network design, planning, and construction activities.