A leading Tier 1 Cable MSO was evaluating its multi-year network transformation strategies. They approached DTS to assist them with the analysis, cost forecasting, and material preparation for the board of directors to convince them of their road-map and hence the request for multi-billion dollar incremental funding.
- DTS developed a transformational framework to build a 15-year strategy
- Classified historical budget line items into five stacks for analysis
- Aligned product and technology evolution roadmaps
- Developed 15 year bottom-up technology optimization modeling
- Integrated technology, competitive and product remodeling
- Convinced C-level executives on the end-to-end strategy
- Created presentations for C-level execs to present for board approval
- Assisted with budget allocation across multiple organizations and teams
- Assisted with the kick off of the overall program governance
- Monitored the budget, activities, and impact on customer experience
- Our clients, who are the officers of the company, convinced the board of directors to spend multiple billions of dollars in the infrastructure over 5 to 10 years.
- Our client have a multi-year executable plan with clear allocation across organizations that can be used as a baseline over the next 10 years.
- Our client was able to conduct multiple technology- and budget- related “what-if” scenarios based on different market conditions.