A leading service provider is investing in a multi-billion dollar network upgrade. One of the major risk they are facing is the labor availability and the costs. They asked DTS to assist them in running the labor strategy and RFP.
Outside Plant Labor Analysis and RFP
- DTS organized labor analysis workshops
- Assisted with developing the scope and the collateral
- Created an RFI for analyzing 40+ labor and material vendors
- Created a detailed framework for analyzing the vendor responses
- Made initial recommendations on the vendors for each region
- Identified the market level production and operational issues
- DTS assisted the engineering and supply chain teams with the RFP
- Assisted the teams to create RFP on time
- Provided a detailed market level per year forecast
- Created a detailed scoring criteria for the RFP
- Provided different price negotiation guidelines
- The client accomplished a projected $100 – $150M reduction in the overall labor spend due the structured analysis and recommendations from DTS.
- Our client was able to de-risk the highly visible multi-billion dollar network transformation plans by get commitments from the labor vendors at reduced cost.
- The client developed a repeatable process for gaining control over the plans, run labor RFPs and gain control over the labor commitments.