The Telehealth and Aging in Place (elders who prefer to stay at home longer) landscape was already on the move when COVID-19 pandemic hit. These segments are a hot bed of innovations with the largest number of start ups and a market size of 100s of billions. Duke Tech Solutions has been studying and researching how Telecom operators can assist Healthcare. We have a handle on the market needs, innovations, new entrants (their solution scope) and existing player (their business models). We can offer our market research reports and can be hired to explore your needs specific market analysis. We apply DTS’s core competencies around business and technology consulting to the fullest use for this inter-industry opportunity. One of our reports on the broad aspects of Telecom for Healthcare is available here.
How can we help our clients?
Research and report on
- The market landscape – best in class companies, competition, critical determinants of success
- The size of potentially addressable market segments by the operators
- The addressable market needs for different Healthcare opportunities
Some of our credentials
DTS has been very active in this field. We are recognized for
- Chairing the SCTE (Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers) AIP and Telehealth groups
- Being composed of experts with real-world experience from Telecom and Healthcare industries
- Brining the T4H market landscape analysis for the Telecom operators (refer to our collateral)
- Conducting significant market needs and business opportunity analysis (refer to our collateral)