A leading Tier 1 US-based Cable Operator wanted to explore possibility of outsourcing hosted voice services. DTS assisted them with development of the RFP, analysis of responses, and the vendor selection process.
Hosted Voice RFP
- Created a framework to execute and run the RFP
- Defined the scope of the RFP
- Identified categories of requirements
- Interviewed stakeholders to compile a list of requirements
- Performed industry analysis and identified potential vendors
- Issued RFPs and coordinated responses from vendors
- Facilitated compilation of clients’ response to vendor questions
- Developed a scoring criterion to compare vendor offers
- Organized on-site presentations with shortlisted vendors
- Compared Vendor responses for Pricing, Technical, and strategic match
- Recommended best Vendor match
- The client received a clear understanding of the available options in the market and their pricing as it relates to the client’s usage.
- The client gained an understanding of limitations/advantages of the in-house comparative solution being offered.
- The framework created enabled business owners to make an informed recommendation.