A leading Tier 1 US-based MSO wanted to analyze multiple voice-transformation strategies and investments to meet the growing obsolescence issues and changing competitive offerings in its voice business.
- Developed a voice transformation evaluation framework
- Engaged multiple teams to understand comprehensive set of issues
- Evaluated Engineering, Product and Financial implications
- Developed financial and strategic models to support decisions
- Analyzed Build, BOT and Partner voice transformational options
- Assisted with the IMS RFP to evaluate them against the options
- Assisted Engineering team to create a five-year CapEx investment strategy
- Prepared material to convince the C-Level executives on the strategy
- Our client was able to convince the C-Level executives on the voice upgrade investment option – from a strategic and financial benefits point of view.
- The client successfully created a five-year voice-transformation network strategy and was able to build a governance team to support the program.
- The DTS team was able to resolve the multi-year strategic voice investment issues faced by the client with this investment – which was greatly appreciated by the client.